How to find us
Lease: +7 (905) 519 99 50
Ticket Office: +7 (495) 917 17 99 (с 12:00 до 20:00)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment for the course, which will be held from September 21 to December 9, is open.
The tasks of the course include studying the general history of art from antiquity to the present as well as defining the basic concepts of art business. The cost of the course is 57,000 rubles. The course is read by Svetlana Kovalevskaya (morning) and Kirill Alekseev (evening).
The course consists of 23 group sessions of 3 hours each, including 20 lectures and 3 field sessions - in the museum, antique gallery, gallery of contemporary art. As part of the course everyone is provided with additional material on CD. Classes are held twice a week on weekdays from 11.00 to 14.00 (morning groups) and from 19:00 to 22:00 (evening groups). At the end of the course, a certificate is issued.
1. The Art of Ancient Greece.
2. The Art of Ancient Rome.
3. The Art of Byzantium. The Art of Ancient Rome. 3.
4. The Art of Western European Middle Ages.
5. The Art of the Italian Renaissance.
6. Northern Renaissance in Europe.
7. The Art of the 17th Century (Italy, France, Spain).
8. The Art of the 17th Century (Holland, Flanders).
9. European Art of the XVIII century.
10. European Art of the XIX century.
11. Western Art of the Boundary of XIX-XX Centuries.
12. Russian Art of the 18th - 19th centuries.
13. The Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts, Gallery of European and American Art of the 19th-20th centuries.
14. Western Art of the 1900s-1940s.
15. The basic principles of the work of auctions.
16. The bases of attribution and expertise.
17. Formation of the price of works of art. Features of insurance. Logistics and rules of import-export.
18. Russian and Soviet Art of 1900-1940s.
19. Western Art of 1940-1980s.
20. Russian Art of 1940-1970s.
21. Western Art 1980-2000s.
22. Russian Art of 1980-2000s.
23. Meeting in the artist's studio.
Recording on the website in the section "Online Recording" http://www.shkolart.ru/kurs-289.html